I have a few wips (works in progress) on the needles and hooks. So my crafting goals mostly are to do with clearing out the old, so I can come in with the New!
1. Finish the Cable and Lace Throw, for my Crochet Workshop in April. If you are interested in coming to the workshop or any of the other workshops offered by Queensland Spinners Weavers and Fibre Artisit, Check out this link. Photo’s coming soon.
2. Tims Socks, which I started on the 2 Jan 2011 and got the first one done by the 3rd of Jan, now no heart attacks please, I am using worsted weight yarn, 10ply Luxury from Bendigo Woollen Mills, I am by no means a fast knitter.
3. Abbie’s version of the Shortie Sweater, an awesome pattern I am using Moda Vera Ballroom, a seriously sequiny yarn in hot pink, 5 year old girl special LOL. I only have to sew up 1 side and crochet the sleeves onto it, a nights work, but not quite high on the priorities list.
4. Finish Weaving my tea towels, my very first weaving project, my good friend Karen helped me to warp up at the Annual Spinners Camp back in July 2010, and I have not done much on it, but I want my tea towels, and I would love to return Karens Loom sometime this century. I am sure she would appreciate that too.
5. Finish Spinning the Optim so that I can ply it with some of the lovely Ixchelbunny Super Angorino fibre that I have already spun, so that I can free up some bobbins. I really think that 6 is not enough, I may have to purchase more…..
All Prices are in Australian Dollars!
Orders over $200 Ship FREE within Australia
International Shipping is Now Available!