The Rose is a classic wheel for every spinner. With its spoked wheel and engraved rose motif, it is elegant with a traditional feel. It is super-easy to use and yet still has the ability to carry out any spinning technique you can imagine.
– includes the Rose Carrier which can be used as a 3-bobbin lazy kate. The carrier has rubber feet, a convenient carry handle, whorl holding pin and a magnet to store the whorl allen key
– has a normal and fast whorl, two flyers with delta and fine fibre orifice
– has Majacraft stainless steel hinges
– ratios extend from 4.25 to 19.5 using the whorls supplied
– Comes with four (4) bobbins
– the handle folds to allow easy handling
– the handle and head position are adjustable so you can achieve the most comfortable spinning position
– suits both left and right handed spinners
– romantic Rose motif by Sharon O’Callaghan
– has handle stops to control the range of movement of the handle
– JCB bolts used in most structural connections for smoother, cleaner lines
– the Rose uses the dependable scotch tension for smooth and easy spinning.